Dead or Alive Europe
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Dead or Alive EU!
It is your number one source for news on Dead or Alive in Europe! We bring you all the information regarding the Dead or Alive series. So, stay tuned to this blog for all the information in Europe.
Please remember: This is mostly a news blog about DOA in Europe. No pictures, characters or anything in this blog are ours. All property belongs to Team Ninja and Tecmo Koei. Tumblr started: 23/02/12
Ryu Hayabusa - Fighter UNMASKED DLC costume modded
[ x ]
YOU SHOOT ME DOWN
BUT I WON'T FALL
I AM TITANIUM.
- Characters actually having conversations with one another and recognising each other, showing that they all have a history together.
- Zack being Zack.
- Bass and Rig broship.
- Hayate looking awesome and not being overshadowed by Ryu this time but rather are on equal footing.
- Hitomi and Leifang in matching safari costumes.
- Kasumi’s new costumes like the yukata and summer dress. It’s just all so cute.
- How pretty everyone’s eyes are.
- Eliot and Brad as The Odd Couple but with more fist fights.
- Helena having a hair down option.
- Mila’s tomboy hotness. Girl is a babe.
- Leifang’s default hair being the braids again.
- Ayane having bags of sass.
- Mila fan-girling over the Armstrongs.
- Bayman’s casual yet stylish polo shirt and snow camouflage.
- More of Lisa’s complex personality developing.
- When Eliot loses and he just sits on the floor and pouts.
- Lisa in glasses at lot of the time. I love her in glasses.
- Having another moment between Hitomi and Hayate.
- A sweet moment between Helena and Kokoro.
- More Bass and Tina father/daughter moments.
- Kokoro always going from cute and sweet and a bit ditzy to serious badass and back again. Girl has split personality or something.
- When you are playing tag with Bayman and one of the younger girls (e.g. Kasumi), and you tag him instead of shouting their name he shouts “little girl”. But it’s more like “LITTLE GIRL!!!” in his big angry Russian voice.
- When you are playing tag with Christie and Eliot, and Eliot calls her Miss. He’s so polite.
- Christie’s butt. Baby’s got back, seriously.
- That although the Virtua Fighter crew are awesome, they are not constantly there and over-used, and are just kept to cameos and unlockables.
- Eliot not have a love interest but getting a little embarrassed and flustered around pretty girls. Because he is only a teenage boy after all.
- Bayman calling Helena “Her Highness.”
- An actual LeeLei moment.
DLC Vol 6. Part 2